Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Open Letter to Best Buy

Your company failed to reach estimated profits because of your failure to respond to customers needs. About a year ago I e-mailed you about your rewards program and how you should not charge a yearly fee to belong to it and my e-mail was completely ignored. I had been a customer of your company for many years and you lost me. I have not purchased anything from Best Buy ever since.

You get nothing. You lose. Good day sir.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050913/bs_nm/retail_bestbuy_earns1_dc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just say NewEgg!

James said...

Update -

I got a response from Best Buy. They said that they would file my e-mail with the "Negative Responses to Rewards Program".

HHRUMPH!

I told them that they could file it in the trash or forward it to the president for all I care.