Friday, September 23, 2005

The Hell Express

In life there will always be people that hate you. There will always be people who no matter what you do will think you are a bad person. Usually these people are relatives that have expectations far beyond reason. Psychos.

The other day Nina and I were discussing how no matter what we do that a certain individual in our lives will always think we are bad. Will always be unhappy with us. Will always think we are going to hell. The option we chose is to not give a crap. I guess we are bad people.

We are so bad in some people's minds that I am sure we are on "The Hell Express". Because not only are we going to hell we are on a plane that has 95% OnTime Performance Record and supercharged engines. I can just see meeting Saddam in the lounge as he asks "What did you do?", and I tell him that I told one of my relatives that they could do whatever they wanted because they won't listen to me anyway. "Rough".

Nina told me that the bad thing is that murders, rapists, and child molesters will be on the express with us. I told her that's ok, because they will be in coach.

No comments: