Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blogging

What is blogging to you? To me it is talking about that things that intrigue me for the moment when I find myself intrigued and in a certain amount of depth. With the goal of trying to create as polished a piece as possible so that my readers aren't dissuaded by my incoherence.

This has become my burden and my joy. I can't tell you how many times I have started a post with an idea I find intriguing (there's that word again) only to find myself distracted to the point I cannot complete my thought or find that I don't know how to complete it eloquently.

This is where I have found myself over the last few weeks, instead of trying to put something together I am left with "Sup with you" posts that for me only chronicle the thoughts in my head but do not really exercise my expression.

So the fact is that sometimes I have stuff to say and sometimes I don't. It is my hope that you will stick with me and when I feel the writer in me ready to bust out you will still be there to enjoy.

An old standby is coming up next.

The travelogue.

No comments: