Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Journey Begins

These are the times that try mens souls. Or at least my neck, back, and brain are not too happy. When you live amongst the vermin that want nothing more than to put you down to get ahead there comes a time when you have to toss it all aside and find a new avenue. There comes a time when we who have been loyal and supportive realize that there is no future in the current environment, no turn before the dead end. Simply put, it's time to go.

But where to go? How do you determine the next path to take?

We all want the power to drive our own destiny but living in a day to day corporate world we get too wrapped up in the trappings of reaching the next paycheck instead of finding what our soul is searching for. For me I think my soul is search for this. For the ability to express my opinions freely. To be heard and appreciated. To enrich others lives with my thoughts and feelings and hopefully make a few sheckels along the way.

It's to this end that I have returned to the world of the blogger. A mine field of contradiction and rhetoric. Where I can put it plain and simple. Where I can have my opinions heard. At least by some.

I welcome you on this journey with me.

No comments: