Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quaken

This morning on my drive to work I started to get a bad feeling. It wasn't the normal indigestion of excessive drinking from the night before, I don't usually start the weeks embibing until Wednesday.

I had this feeling of impending doom. I was fearing something bad was going to happen. I though Nina might have car problems or be in danger. Since I vowed to listen to my sixth sense and not ignore it. I thought I would give Nina a call and let her know to be careful. I was happy that she got to work and everything seemed fine.

Then 11:42am came and an earthquake that seemed to last a full minute rumbled it's way under our feet.

I was not scared but became concerned when I couldn't reach my wife as the cell phones were out. It turned out Nina was able contact me on a land line. She was safe.

Maybe I am full of crap but I really think this sixth sense of mine has some strange source that is trying to legitamize itself. I mean why would I have any sense something was going to happen.

Or that I will be working for DirectTV soon.

Later

No comments: